4 April 2012

Don't Don [with English Translation]


ARTIST: Super Junior 
ALBUM: Don't Don the Second Album


» ROMANIZATION | ENGLISH «



Idaero kkeuchimyeon gihoega eopttamyeon
Moduga teulleattago malhago isseo
Komedi gateun sesange, utji mot hal saramdul, neondeoriga na
If it's the end just like this, if there's not a chance
It means everyone else was wrong
In a comedy-like world, it disgusts those who can't smile


Don't Don modeun ge don sesang, weon ane gatin neo what is your mind
You outta control, what is your mind?
Jebal juwireul dora bwa, jeolmangui nun bichi bo-ijana (stop bangin' my head, my eyes gone red)
Don't don, it's a world all about money. You confined in a hole what is your mind
Please look around, you can see the gazes of despair (stop bangin' my head, my eyes gone red)

Jeomjeom meoreojineun geol, guedaero chungbunhan sesang
Imi gajin geollo da gippeun sesang
Kkeumkkudeon saramdeuri, hana dul sshik tteonabeoryeodo
Byeonhaji anne
Growing farther away, a world content as it is
A world happy with what it already has
Even if the dreams, leave one by one
It doesn't change

The world is mine, naega i segye-ui beobiya
Geudeuri haengbokagimaneul gidaryeosseul ttae
Eoneu nuguboda, meonjeo gihoereul jabeun geoshil ppun
Yakjjareul wihan, baeryeo  ttawin jeoldae eopsseo
The world is mine, I'm the law of this world
While they waited to become happy
Just before anyone else, I grabbed the chance
I have no consideration for those who are weak

Na-ui bulkkocheul da taeweoseorado
Pugihal su eopsseo
Jeo deurui geoshi anin uri a-ideurui sesangeul wihaeseoramyeon
Even if my flame burns everything up
I can't give up
It's not for them if it's the world of our children

Geuraedo neomu weonmang hajima naega anya
Sesangi neol geureoke mandeungeoya
Naega weonhaetteon geon naneun modu gajyeo
Sesangi nareul oemyeon hayeodo nungwa gwireul makko
Eojireopkke mandeureo beoril jeokttanghan meoriwa doni jogeum piryohal ppun
But don't be so bitter it's not me
The world made you that way
I get everything I want even if the world shuns me
Closing my eyes and ears causing disarray
Needing only adequate brains and a little money

Na-ui bulkkocheul da taeweoseorado
Jikyeojugo shipeo
Hondonui shidae kkeuche saragaya hal nae a-ireul wihaeseoramyeon
Even if my flame burns everything up
I want to protect
If it's for my child, having to live until the chaos is over

Don't Don modeun ge don sesang, weon ane gatin neo what is your mind
You outta control, what is your mind?
Jebal juwireul dora bwa, jeolmangui nun bichi bo-ijana (stop bangin' my head, my eyes gone red)
Don't don, it's a world all about money. You confined in a hole what is your mind
Please look around, you can see the gazes of despair (stop bangin' my head, my eyes gone red)

Don't don ijen geuman jom hae
Wiseonui gamyeondo beoseobeoryeo (beoseobeoryeo ni gashigui gamyeondo)
Modu gidarigo isseo majimak baraemdo beorijima (deonjyeobeoryeo ni geu gashigui gamyeondeo)
Don't don just stop it now
And take off your hypocritical mask (take it off, your hypocritical mask)
Everyone is waiting, don't throw away the last wish (Toss it away, your face mask)

SUPER JUNIOR!!

cr: SJFantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment