4 April 2012

Balloons [with English Translation]


ARTIST: TVXQ 
ALBUM: Balloons the Third Album


» ROMANIZATION | ENGLISH «



Jinagabeorin, eorin shijeoren
Pungseoneul tago, naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran peungseoni, hanareul nalmyeon
Nae ma-eumedo, areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna
During my childhood, I dreamt a beautiful dream
About riding a balloon and flying away
If a red balloon, flies in the sky
My heart remembers beautiful memories

Nae eoril jeok kkumeon
Noran pungseoneul tago
Haneul nopi nareuneum saram
Geu jogeuman kkumeul
Ijeobeorigo san geon
Naega neomu keobeoryeosseul ttae
My dream as a child
Was to ride a red balloon
And fly high into the sky
I forgot about that small dream
and lived on until now
Because I grew up too much

Hajiman gwero-ul ttaen
A-icheoreom
Ttwi-eo nolgo shipeo
Jogeuman na-ui kkumdeureul peongseone gadeuk shitkko
But when I'm miserable
I want to run around
And play like a child
Filling a balloon full of my small dream

Jinagabeorin, eorin shijeoren
Pungseoneul tago, naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran peungseoni, hanareul nalmyeon
Nae ma-eumedo, areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna
During my childhood, I dreamt a beautiful dream
About riding a balloon and flying away
If a red balloon, flies in the sky
My heart remembers beautiful memories

Wae haneureul bomyeon
Nanneun nunmuri nalkka
Geugeotjjocha al su eopjjanha
Wae eoreuni dwemyeon
Ijeobeorige dwelkka
Jogeumateon a-i shijeoreul
I can't understand
Why tears come out
When I look at the sky
I wonder why you
Forget that tiny childhood
When you become an adult

Ttaeroneun nado geunyang
Haneul nopi
Naragago shipeo
Ijeotteon na-ui kkumdeulgwa chu-eogeul gadeuk shitkko
At times, I too
Want to just fly high
Into the sky
With my forgotten dreams and memories

Jinagabeorin, eorin shijeoren
Pungseoneul tago, naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran peungseoni, hanareul nalmyeon
Nae ma-eumedo, areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna
During my childhood, I dreamt a beautiful dream
About riding a balloon and flying away
If a red balloon, flies in the sky
My heart remembers beautiful memories

Ralalalala~

Seweori heulleodo
Ijeobeoryeodo
Noran pungseone dameul su isseulkka
Though time passes
Though I forgot
Will it be possible to contain it in the red balloon

Jinagabeorin, eorin shijeoren
Pungseoneul tago, naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran peungseoni, hanareul nalmyeon
Nae ma-eumedo, areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna
During my childhood, I dreamt a beautiful dream
About riding a balloon and flying away
If a red balloon, flies in the sky
My heart remembers beautiful memories


cr: Translation made by: www.aheeyah.com
Editing by: carmendove.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment